Andaz Apna Apna. Need I say more? If you've watched the movie, it has to be on your favourites list. The movie was a big flop when it released. It was just way ahead of its time. Admit it. The movie not just has a brilliant camaraderie between Aamir and Salman, but also had a myriad of hilarious dialogues literally etched in our memories. Here are some that will prove you're an Andaz Apna Apna addict.
1. You Can't Decide Who Your Favorite Character From The Movie Is.
Amar. Prem. Robert. Bhalla. Gogo. Bajaj.
2. When You Hear The Word "Mark"
The only thing you can think of is:
3. Every Time You Hear Vasco Da Gama, You Think of this…
4. You Find People Who Haven't Watched The Movie Intellectually Inferior.
They just don't get your jokes!
5. When Someone Says Namaste, You Think Of:
Kya Namaste Namaste? Daawat pe aaye ho kya?!
6. You Just Can't Stand Anyone Insulting or Talking Bad About The Movie
7. When You Listen to Papa Kentein Hain. You only think of this
8. When Someone Asks You Anything Related To An Interview or Conversation, Your First Instinct is:
Hona kya tha? Unka ek ek sawal humare do do jawab, sawal ek, jawab do, sawal ek jawab do, sawal jawab, sawal jawab….chup lambi khamoshi.
9. You Always End Up Doing This Dialogue Drill With Another Andaz Apna Apna Fan
10. Whenever You Have To Ask Someone To Sit Down, the first dialogue that plays in your head is:
Uncle aap dande pe baithiye. Par phir mein chalounga kaise? Nahin uncle, app peche baithiye.
11. You See Bread and Omelette And You Think Of:
Bajaj. Humaaaaraaa Bajaj
12. You Feel Robert And Bhalla Have A Better Chemistry Than Robert and Bella
Shut up Robert!
13. When You Make A Mistake, You Say:
Well, whatever said and done! You just can't get enough of this movie. And if you're a mad fan like me, don't forget to pass it on to your paploo taploos!