Are you one of those makeup lovers too? Well, here are some hacks into the everyday makeup routine to make it simpler and better! Collected from everywhere , tried and tested with a personal touch only for you.
1. Cover your eyelid with white liner or a base white eye shadow to make any eye shadow shade pop up. The opaque consistency of the liner will intensify any eye shadow shade and make it pop instantly against your skin and would make it last longer.
2. Draw a > shape or a slanted hash tag at the outer corner of your eye lid, with the darkest shade and put the lightest shade at the other edge of the eye lid , then use a smudger and the color you want the most to merge all three. This is the trick to get the perfect smokey eye effect!
3. Lipstick on the teeth has plagued women for centuries its super embarrassing. The way to avoid this is to simply wipe your lips from inside out. Take a tissue and press it between your lips to get rid of all that access or just stick your finger in your mouth and pull it off, with a pop sound. Your finger will wipe away the excess lipstick and leave your teeth shiny white.
4. Use Mascara as Eye Liner: Just rub an eye liner brush over the mascara brush and then line your. The mascara will wash off your eyelids just like it does off your lashes.
5. The trick to get Longer, Fuller Lashes is to dip a cotton swab into baby powder and running it across your lashes after applying a single coat of mascara. Once that’s done, apply a second layer of mascara and that would set your lashes giving them a much longer and fuller look.
6. For the perfect winged eyeliner it is important to draw thin lines in the shape of the wing, just the outlines first and then fill up the wing. This makes it possible to have equal wings on both sides, with the same consistency and not too bold.
7. A crazy innovative way to paint equal polka dots on your nails is by using a Band-Aid. After you paint your nails the color that you want and ensure that they are dry, just place the sticky part of the Band-Aid over your nails and color in with white or any other color that you want.
8. Want that perfume smell to linger all day? If you want staying power with your scent, you have to hit the critical areas. Apply your perfume to the insides of both wrists, behind your ears, inside your elbow, at the base of your throat and behind your knees to make the scent stick with you longer.
9. Use ear buds to wipe off excess nail paint neatly from inside and around the nails, dip the tip of the bud into the remover and neatly wipe off the edges to get the perfect finish.
10. Clean your brushes gently using baby shampoo instead of purchasing those super expensive brush cleaners. Add 1/4th amount of baby shampoo in lukewarm water and insert your makeup brushes in this solution for about 30 minutes. Then clean them with water and lay them on a towel (flat) to dry out.
11. To conceal perfectly always apply the concealer in a triangle shape under the eye, and always swipe the brush top to bottom to evenly spread out the concealer.
12. Always always use the exact shade of your skin, not light, not darker while buying foundation or concealer to get the perfect natural look.
13. Contouring can be as simple as the number “3."
14. Never ever to go sleep with makeup on, the easiest way to beautiful skin is to remove all makeup before going to bed. Your skin starts repairing itself when you are asleep (1). The skin pores open up and a dermatological patching-up happens. But when you have your facial skin shrouded under thick inches of cosmetics, you are only asking for trouble. This will result in spots and acne breakout
15. To avoid those dark circles caused by all the eye makeup, always wipe off around your under eyes moving out to in, this way you’ll evenly remove those dark particles instead of spreading them around.
Don't feel shy to flaunt that makeup, as Bobby Brown says "Confidence is everything, but a little makeup can't hurt