The years that you spend on a college campus provide you with the perfect space, time, and resources to build true, lasting friendships. College is a time that is spent exploring new interests and hobbies, and you can always count on your college friends to support you in all of your endeavors. Here we give you reasons why college friends are the best.
1. The ultimate mates in crimes.
2. They are unapologetically truthful. No sugar-coating.
3. They are never judgemental when you make bad decisions.
4. Daily dose of pep talk & gossips.
5. Always up for food & drinks.
6. The constant talks of encouragement and inspiration.
7. You probably have lived with them, so they have seen your worst times.
8. Your family has known them for as long as you have.
9. They know absolutely everything about and around you.
10. Even though you get sick of them, you can never get sick of them!
11. You get their drama & lunacy.
12. Obviously, you hate the same bunch of people.
13. Gigs, protests, fests, bunking – everthing was together.
14. The memories you created will never grow old.
15. And because those college years, you have grown up together.
All the madness, breakdowns, studies, trips together. And isn’t that the best part of it all?
How much are you missing your college buddies now?